31st October 2015 – Bracket work continues…. and the first stop and clean up session – 1 hour

Work continues on the spar attache brackets. Incidentally I have tried many ways to bend this stuff. I have tried hammer, bigger hammer, vice based brake….this is going to need something very big and strong to bend this stuff.


1st, 5th, 7th, 8th November – Brackets – 2.3 hours

More work on these forward brackets for the centre section. I have begun drilling in the drill press. Reamers have arrived (these things were really hard to find in Australia – if any Aussie has a good known location for imperial size reamers, I would love to know)


Oh and I got bored part way through so cut the compression tubes. It only took about 5 minutes….but I have my first completed parts.